Palazzo Sismonda combines classic interiors with country charm
The bedrooms, each distinctive in character, are furnished in a classic style with warm colours, strictly period furnishings, quality materials and wooden floors. All rooms offer a view either of the square or the private garden and are equipped with all the services including satellite tv, free wi-fi.
Breakfast is served every morning, ensuring guests have products mostly organic or zero kilometres.
Choose the one that suits you best from our rooms
Each room has its own characteristics and is unique in its kind, a true combination of antiquity and comfor
Breakfast is included in the price of the room.
In the morning we serve our guests a rich continental breakfast: coffee, tea, milk, organic products, yogurt, fresh fruit, orange juice, fruit juice, homemade bread and cakes, cereals, homemade jams, honey, homemade cakes, hot croissants and fresh fruit.
On request it is possible to have vegan or gluten-free breakfast for those with intolerances and / or allergies.
Breakfast takes place in the large dining room and is served with silver cutlery and porcelain sets.
Breakfast is served from 7.30 am to 10am.
- Daily cleaning service
- We provide towels in all rooms
- Bed linen change every 3 days
- Free wi-fi
- Extra bed
- Daily change of bed lined and towels
- Breakfast in the room
- Bookings resturant
- Transfers from/to the airport Turin
- We organize personalized cultural and eno-gatronomic guided tours
Artisanal panettoni for a top quality breakfast
Throughout the month of December, we will serve renowned Panettoni with high quality natural ingredients for breakfast at Palazzo Sismonda. A unique and unmissable proposal thanks to the collaboration with the event ‘Una Mole di Panettoni’ in Turin.
- Check-in: Please let us know approximately the estimated time of arrival for check-in to avoid unnecessary waiting if we are not present in the structure upon your arrival. For organization matters it is very important for us.
- Check-out: from 08:00 to 11:00 am.
- Children and extra beds: Children are welcome. All children under 12 years are charged EUR 10 per night for extra beds. All further older children or adults are charged EUR 30 per night for extra beds. Maximum capacity of extra beds is one. Any type of extra bed is available upon request and subject to confirmation by the property.
Supplements are not included in the total amount and must be paid separately during the stay.
- Pets are allowed.
Terms of cancellation
The conditions relating to cancellation and prepayment vary according to the type of accommodation and conditions of the chosen room. Indicatively, the customer can cancel, free of charge up to 3 days before check-in, by phone or e-mail; canceling up to 3 days before check-in, the penalty applied will be 50% of the amount of the reservation; for late cancellations or no-shows the full amount of the reservation will be charged.
Credit cards accepted
Palazzo Sismonda accepts these credit cards: Bancomat – VISA – MASTERCARD and reserves the right to temporarily withhold an amount before your arrival.
The Tourist Tax of 1.50 Euros is charged per person per night and will be added to your final bill at check-out and payable in cash.